Thursday, January 27, 2005

Bond...James...Blond

I had my first drama rehearsal, the play that my school is doing is a comedy version of james bond. I got the part as Miss penny shilly, 75% of my line are me telling bond of my undying love for him, and he basically thinks I'm a weird stalkerish freak. Huh, of all people I wonder why I was chosen for that one.

Did man really go to the moon? Was it all a Hoax? While I was doing research I stumbled across websites of that sort. One of the ones that I went to gave some very interesting arguments, for example, A radiowave takes 1.28 second to go from houston texas to an astronought on the moon, and then 1.28 second for a radiowave to go from the moon to houston. Thus it would take about 2.56 second for a man in houston and a man on the moon to say 'hi, how are you' and then for one to respond 'good, and you?' BUT the footage of the conversations had with the first man on the moon with a man from houston texas, there is only a 0.5 secound delay. Sounds a little twisted to me. My research will go on.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA!! I knew the moon was made of cheese!!!...and what the heck is a hoax???

Alice Springs said...

In response to 77- yes public can come, april 15, 16
oh and who is 77?

Julia Gulia said...

by the way the anonymous one was me

Anonymous said...

Say good night Alice!... "Good night Alice"...

leechbaby said...

your research sound interesting. please do more. i would like to know more about this hoax. i strangely agree with what bryan said, the moon is only the size of dime, yet, weighs more than a feather. hmmm....

Ave said...

I've read a little bit of the script for the play.

"James, don't you want to KISS me James"

Boy Alice I just can't picture you saying that and not giggling.

But I'm sure you'll do great.

Anonymous said...

hey alice awesome play u did great and all ur friends were their and i think they liked it. i like ur pictures i know avril but whos the other gir! see u at school on monday.

shannon ( from school)

Anonymous said...

hey alice awesome play u did great and all ur friends were their and i think they liked it. i like ur pictures i know avril but whos the other gir! see u at school on monday.

shannon ( from school)

OhKathy said...

Hahahaha I loved the play it was so awesome!!!!!!!!1 :) James Blond or bond was funny with the glasses on and you were awesome and great at the play you were like you did this thousands time.