Sunday, October 09, 2005

mt mckinley model


This pile of brownies just happens to taste amazingly good. This would be my Mt. Mckinley moutain 3-D visual aid. it took me at least 4 hours to make. My new best friend: POwdered sugar! it's not gritty and it is so perfect when u stick ur finger in the box and it comes out all white and pretty and then u bring ur finger to ur mouth... it is soooooo good.

unfortanently the inside of the cake is hallow i didn't have enough brownies to make it thick all the way through, even though i did use 3 boxes of ghirdelis brownies. hmm

8 comments:

Julia Gulia said...

haha alice that looks so amazingly good!! hope you don't have to many avelanches hehe. oh yea and next time try not to get so sugar high.

OhKathy said...

Thats my cake and I will eat all by myslef! Hehehehe!

abz said...

lol, gee thanx doer, exactly what i wanted!

Ave said...

ALICE!!!!!!!!!! HEY!!! I miss you soooo much! I love you and Europe is amazing. Don't let anyone mess up my room! love you

violette said...

it was hard to keep fingers out of that one!

xox

Vi

Alice Springs said...

Well, vi, I figured it wasn't too much of a challenge for you considering how your fingers happened to be in Asia!

Daniel Greene said...

something tells me the brownies lasted, um, lets say 1.32 seconds before they were inhaled. thats right, no time for chewing, just inhaled. they look yummy!!

abz said...

oh man, u r a sneaky one alice. and after i shared my fruitie gum with u too!