Wednesday, January 11, 2006

The Google Geeks

So my scheme was unsuccesful.
No more need to give me "skcilca"(pig latin for that secret word which I can't say because the evil google geeks might see it and hunt me down and then who knows what. I might even take one of 'em geeks on.). That's my new name for them "The Evil Google Geeks". They certainly are evil. I was up to $48 and psh. Gone. Oh well, life goes on. Today was a very relaxed day. Nothing to drastic. Nothing to exciteful. Thus the reason for my short post.

3 comments:

zamjahn said...

why did they take it away?

ooberfluff said...

whoa whoa whoa, you're telling me they didn't give you ANY money after you did all that hard work to get them business?!

abz said...

those monsterz!!!! and dude alice despite what sophie mite say there is NO e in abby. see? no e.