Monday, May 22, 2006

Things from this week_and the a few other days~

We got a new dog it is the most annoying animal in the world. But my mom likes it. Really my dog burmie which got taken away was way more entertaining. It actually moved around and jumped. This one does nothing but lick and eat.


lalalal Two more days of school and I am DONE!!! That is with middle school. Yipee!! I went on my end of the year field trip with my school. It was fun we went to Tennessee and Georgia. The people in Tennessee have pretty strong southern accents. By the end of the week I picked up a little bit of a "yall", but it left quickly by the time I got home. Thank goodness! My favorite part was when we went to these historical waterfalls. They were so beautiful. I got to climb up them and in this one part the water was really deep, well about 6 feet in comparison with the rest which was about 3 feet. It was cool because you could go swimming in that part and jump off the falls into it which was very fun. I guess I will miss a few things about that school. Like snack time for instance. How many schools that aren't preschools have a snack time(aka nap)? None. But I'm also glad to be almost done(two more days left)...


Plans for summer.... Auxiliary Pioneer, find some kind of job, and start American school homeschooling....

Jolly Roger and the pirate queen play was quite a success. Thanks for coming to see it everyone who did see it . It is way more fun to perform with an audience of people that you know. Plus you guys make an awesome audience. You can always here particular people laughs, which makes it pretty entertaining while sitting back stage for your scene to come.

Oh I went to the pet store with the Lulohs a few weeks ago after service. I saw the cutest ferret. At first I was like ew the smell bad. But then the pet store lady was like oh but you can get them desentenized. Descentenized!!! Then I asked if they knew about any blind ferrets, and of course she had to say of course we don't have those.... I would love to have a blind ferret like from along came polly!

13 comments:

penutbutter said...

thats awsome! i can't wait for the beach! here i come darkness!!

Unknown said...

Great post Al!

OhKathy said...

ohh thats really cool! man you getting to go to all those places must be fun! But man these exams are killing me but ohh well school is almost over! bUT YOU are quite fortunate to have fun and have noo exams!
you barely went to school too! hahah. exposure! lol

violette said...

ferrets are awesome! i've wanted one forever. i wonder if the pound would have blind ferrets. nice to see you posting.

abz said...

hahah a blind ferret. i am so ammused!

Flumper said...

wow alice thanks for having a link to my blog! ouch i feel so hurt!

Flumper said...

ha ha dawn had ferets forever! one was white and when it got old all its hair started falling out and it got super fat so it was this strange tubey looking balding fat thing. It was soooo ugly... it made me laugh!

Daniel Greene said...

What months are you Aux. Pioneering this month? Are you this month? I was gone the beginning of the month so I missed the announcement I think of all the people that are.

Daniel Greene said...

*What months are you Aux. Pioneering this month?* oops, sentence correction. What months this summer?

Anonymous said...

July. Yea but you didnt miss me being announced becasue they never announce me. I've gotten kinda used to it.

Alice Springs said...

correction: whoa did i say july i ment june

Daniel Greene said...

woo they announced it

OhKathy said...

AHH! I deleted one of my blogs Im soo sad.........