Wednesday, March 17, 2010

work today

So my boss has been complaining about the work schedule ever since i said i can't work sundays--meeting change--. I used to feel like i had power at my job..not anymore. He really wants me there sunday to the point where I think he will fire me all the other days just so in a desperate attempt i say I'll work Sunday. Not going to happen mister. SO today I decided running away from him at the end of all my shifts was not going to work anymore. Instead I made like 3 possible perfect schedules for all the employees. Wel. Hope it works. at least he'll know i am a "team player"!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i know this is fully random but, iv just started on blogger,( im from england btw). iv not a clue what im doing really. you wouldn't mind giving me a few tips would you?
i clicked a button and your blog came up, not quite sure what i did haha (by the way your blog looks awesome), did you paint that background? because its cool.
yeah so i dont know any one who has a blog, ...what? ...so do people just put up random stuff, about what they've done and that, or? , do you get followers like twitter? how?