Friday, February 10, 2012

competitive side

Ah I totally forgot about this blog and all the sudden feeling very competetive must keep up with violettes posting. Ok well life is great! I love being done with school. Will miss nina and soph and Caleb a lot.......and leftovers goulash HEY!




















Working on a song for kathy's talent party/ dance/cocktail themed/ aww this will be a fun night gathering. Oh my writing skills have turned to mush oh well. Oh yeah triathalon baby! because the first marathon was such a hit ;-) if you catch my drift.... Oh oh heheheh

4 comments:

Kevin N. Murphy said...

Wow! Hope the Triathlon goes well. Who's the guy Alice?

Kevin N. Murphy said...

And did you get a kitten?

Alice Springs said...

No it's kathy's new kitten named tally. The boy is my awesome boyfriend!!!! His name is Kit :D

Anonymous said...

Is that a dead bird?

-Violette