Saturday, July 16, 2005

What's been going on...

I saw Hot hot heat in concert on wednesday. They were so good! It was a really fun concert. I went with Sophie, Kathy, and Helen oh. The lead singer is really weird. Whenever I saw him in magazines I thought he looked pretty normal. BUT seeing him live he seemed kinda gay. I dyed my hair with this stuff called color pulse it last about 8 washes. I dyed my hair red copper spritz. I like it sooo much. I went to a girl from my halls pool party thing today and most of the color just ran right of my hair into the pool. Well I just found out that they have rearranged our circut and district a lot. I'm Kinda sad about that, but it will be a good opportunity to meet new people.

updated: Monday july 18
I didn't feel like writing a whole new post for the small amount of writing, so I'm adding on to this one. Today I had a meeting with my teacher and principal, to convince them that I should skip to eighth grade. It went pretty crappy. I really hate my teacher. She's not my only teacher but like the main one for the whole middle school. I basically told her I didn't want to graduate when I'm 19. Oh well what a surprise she graduated when she was 19 and quoting her "Well i graduated when i was 19 and im very succesful and i have a masters degree." But I think that the principal thinks that I'm not going to go to there school if i don't get my way, because of this maybe they will let me try eighth, she's supposed to call tomorrow. If I don't get into eighth I think I will start doing american school while doing 7th and 8th grade so when I get to high school I will have already completed 9th. That's all for now until further updates.

9 comments:

beyondthestairs said...

Way to go, insult the teacher you're trying to get to let you skip by practically saying people who graduate when they are 19 are losers. Only to realize that she graduated at 19! Maybe she was just testing your resolve to skip? They will probably let you skip.

leechbaby said...

why do you want to skip to 8th grade, other than you don't want to graduate when you are 19? did you fail a grade or just start school late? If you do home school can't you graduate early?

Anonymous said...

I didnt fail or start late. I just worked very slowly because I wasn't too motivated. Yes you can graduate early if you have a lot of self disciple, which I lacked.

leechbaby said...

I know what you mean...

Anonymous said...

I definently want to pioneer.
My teacher kept talking about how most people take a year off from school when the graduate and turn 18 and then they start college when they are 19. She kept saying that I could just graduate when I'm 19 and go straight to college. Now I didn't go for that idea because I really want to travel and I also think that is a good time to start pioneering.

beyondthestairs said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
OhKathy said...

Yeah so I heard that the teacher thing didn't go well....thats too bad.... But we had fun at the concert.

Daniel Greene said...

Hey alice..I did american school for a few years...It's nice cuz the work is really easy, and you can work at your own pace. But if they let you skip, that'd be even nicer!!! see ya later.

Anonymous said...

hey alice why did you want to skip a grade you wouldnt be withe erin and ewwwwwwwwww youd have to be with ross!!!!!!!!!!!!

ewwwwwwwwwww

( are you talking about mrs. hines)