Tuesday, August 02, 2005



I went to a wedding on saturday. It was alright. The reception was really pretty I got to light all of the candles, there was at least 15 candles at every table, they were really pretty. Unfortiantly I didn't quite make my time this month, I got 45 hours instead of my goal of 50. I start school on wednesday, tomorrow, I was thinking that it would be really funy if I showed up at school the first day wearing a stop signed red orangeish wig.I think that the teachers would probably think I turned in to a reblious juvenile delinquit child because they didn't let me skip to eighth. Hmm wouldn't that be interesting. It feels like the last month of summer break went by really quickly.

12 comments:

zamjahn said...

heh heh...wait is your lil friend there on her tippy toes to make herself seem taller for the picture!?!?! awwww liluns are funny!!!

Julia Gulia said...

why...yes i am. pretty sad but it wasn't my fault alice was wearing really high heels which made me seem even shorter than i already am. what are liluns???

alice you look like the freaky girl from the ring except with BRIGHT red copper whatever hair color. hehe i take such good pictures!!

zamjahn said...

little + ones = liluns

leechbaby said...

i like your dress...

Unknown said...

It's Alice the corpse bridesMAID!!!

Get it? Like the movie the Corpse Bride. Oh, yea.

zamjahn said...

huh? thats a cool dress....whats wrong with it?

OhKathy said...

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your hair rocks! Dude I miss you! But your hair rocks and that really weird picture gives me the creeps.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

hey alice it was sooo much fun today at your house making up those lame videoes!!!!

OhKathy said...

I will have to gree with you on the summer thing and juvy child crazyiness

Anonymous said...

alis thats gonna be soooo funny with ross and chris at open gym hah hah hee hee! please do the play alice!