Friday, December 23, 2005

I Frivolously Deleted Spam Mail Every 34 Seconds

Yesterday morning I told myself that I was going to go out in service. But unfortunately I woke up quite late in the day. I went and checked my email account. I was astounded by the amount of spam mail I receive. I had to select all and then report spam at least for a whole 6 pages of mail. Since I had a pretty empty day to the fact that I missed service. I recorded how often I get spam mail. For the first few minutes I recorded that Ii received a spam email every 34 seconds. When it got into the afternoon around 1:00 my the amount slowed down to every 2 and a half to 3 minutes.This morning I checked my email again and found that I had a whole 6 pages of emails that were all spam. I got one about every half minute to a minute. Today it is now late Friday morning. I really need to start going to bed on time, once again I missed the morning service group.

But there are brownies to entertain me today.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

BROWNIES!!!!!!!

violette said...

lovely to hear you're living your life to it's fullest.

XOXOXOXOXOXO

feel free to delete my 30+ spamz a day. half of them are for that stupid pink razor phone