Friday, December 23, 2005

I Put My Pledge To Good Use

OK, In case you haven't heard of my generic pledge. Well then now you know. Today I went upstairs and noticed a certain white fluffy cat named twirly sticking its head through the secret cat door thats in the corner of the upstairs wall. I have no idea how cats get in through this certain door but I do know one thing Luna started the trend. Tis Tis luna! I see Twirly sticking its head through and I imediately make a sudden move and it runs.

Later on that day about and hour ago I was polishing up my floors. And this genius idea came to my head. I took my bottle of generic pledge and sprayed all over the wood next the door and allll inside the little hole in the wall that twirly has been trying to sneak through. MWAHAHA.

1 comment:

abz said...

lol thatz brilliant!