Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Don Don Don. Today I...

Today I had a tennis lesson with Julia. I was so sure that it started at 5:30. Julia texts me at 5ish and she is like are you going to tennis. I say of course. 5:15 her mom calls me sooo are you coming. Oh yea i respond I'll be there in soon. (I said in a very releaxed voice) Then I find out that it started at 5. Oops. I forgot. I was so sure it was going to be at five thirty. To think I had just made myself a cup of tea. Well it was a good lesson. We learned how to serve. And in general to hit the ball in the right direction, ect. I must attend to school work now.

:(boring.

Hold your horses guys. Hah, I could't bare to finish this post without givin a ramble or two about my kitties. Well today after bookstudy I had a little reuninon with "flufy 2". I sure hope he/she doesn't have rabies. But that cat sure is cute! You exit the bookstudy hosue and it just curls up around your feet.

2 comments:

Julia Gulia said...

yeaa you were only 24 minutes late!! hehe and you were the one who changed the time to 5 last week.

Bro. Clemens kept asking me if I had talked to you that day to see if you were comming.

Daniel Greene said...

Yay for tennis! Cool, yur taking lessons with Bro Clemons. I see him all the time down at the courts when i'm playing basketball.