Monday, February 06, 2006

no school today

I was sick today with a sore throat so I missed school. We finally got DSL it is so amazingly fast. Me and Nina had this great idea to catch Katie and call animal control. They came and Katie got really scaried and she escaped from her trap. The animal control lady left us with a cat trap. We set it up and put a bowl of tuna inside. One hour later, we had caught a huge black cat that had a tiny head. We then called animal control and they came and picked him up. 1 gone 9 more to go. HEHEH. I feel like a sniper, killing off cats. Except a very legal one. And I am sure the cats will have good homes. I think.

5 comments:

Eric said...

sweet go DSL woo hoo!!!! i think u mean sniper tho and not snyper un less there is some other word that i dont know of. but awesome once u take of your cat problem send the cat trap my way. i have like 12 cats chillen around my hood and they keep scratching our cars!!!!!!!

Julia Gulia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Julia Gulia said...

noooo you didn't get dandy back!!! but i'm glad you got cow back hehe.


alice i think this calls for a little "talk" with your neighbors.

Daniel Greene said...

i was sick all last week. so i had to miss school. except im homeschooled, so that means, oh dang it, i have to still do homework!! lol

ooh, yur cat sniper killing story sounds like a good movie idea for me! jk

Alice Springs said...

oh i certainly had a talk with my neighbors turns out they ALL have traps of there own and they all qualify as "snipers".